Out of the box and straight into an adventure on Holy Island, the Merrell Chameleon 7, £160, are comfortable and supportive.
An ultra-light, stable, hiker shoe.
- Gore-Tex® waterproof membrane, suede leather and a breathable membrane
- Bellows tongue keeps debris out
- Protective rubber toe cap
- Moulded TPU heel counter for added stability
- Kinetic Fit™ Base removable contoured insole for flexible support
- Merrell Air Cushion in the heel absorbs shock and adds stability
- Lightweight FlexPlate™ technology provides torsional rigidity tuned to end use
- Vibram® Sole
Merrell Chameleon 7 Review
A cross between a walking shoe and a walking boot, the Chameleon 7 is the ideal hybrid shoe. The lightweight nature of the shoe makes them really comfortable and accessible for every day use. The stability and boot-like qualities make them robust for more technical terrain which offers support to the ankle. That's a feature I really love about them. If you are looking for a less clumpy boot, with great grip then the Chameleon 7 should definitely be on your list. An ideal spring/summer hiking shoe.